Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March Activities


Don't you love waking up the morning after you stayed up late watching the Academy Awards and knowing that spring is right around the corner? We have new Oscar winners and the next People magazine full of yummy fashions to look forward to. To me, it's the last big event of the winter. We have been blessed with warm (60s!) sunny weather here in the nation's capital. There is still snow on the ground in the shady spots but Snowmaggedon is feeling like a distant memory.

I have been knitting a shawl and have several quilts in the planning stages. My husband just asked me to make a baby quilt for one of his employees who's expecting a baby girl in four months. It's the first time he's asked me to do that so I'm psyched!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment