Monday, May 4, 2009

Kaffe Fassett fun

Recently, our quilt guild had as our featured speaker, Liza Prior Lucy, who makes quilts for Kaffe Fassett. If he is a quilting god (and he is) then she is a quilting goddess. A delightful person, who told us the story of how she met Kaffe (rhymes with safe), and showed us many gorgeous quilts. I bought a half yard of her fabric - what restraint! - and went home and pieced this little top, using fabric from my stash. Now, the question is, do I stop, do I add a border, or do I go out and buy more coordinating Kaffe Fassett fabric, and just keep on going? Any thoughts?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. It's very pretty like it is. I wouldnt add a border, if it's already a good size for you. It reminds me of rainbow sherbert! Very pretty, light and refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that quilt!!! What patteren did you use. I want to make one just like it.

    ReplyDelete